WINES & CHATEAUX OF BORDEAUX PACKAGE
2 weeks in the Bordeaux region
For 6 persons or more: the maximum is 15 persons.
TYPE OF ACCOMMODATION: the Hotel Aquitaine in Bergerac
A 3 star hotel with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
FRENCH LESSONS: 27 hours over 9 days
French lessons are given in mini-groups of 8 people and all our teachers are qualified. The classes fun and interactive and our teachers pass on not only their native language but also the culture of the country. The lessons are given every morning between 9 and 12.30, with a 30-minute break, from Monday to Friday. We can also offer private lessons on request.
The classroom is in the hotel.
- Arrival party.
- Guided tour of Bordeaux, St Emilion and Pomerols and dinner at the restaurant “La Terrasse Rouge” in St Emilion.
- 2 days of 2 hours wine appreciation lessons (14:00 – 16:00).
- Visit to the Chateau La Dauphine with a tasting of delicacies and wines; visit to the Chateau de Reignac with its fruit garden to smell the flower and fruit essences … that match the wines in the tasting just afterwards, and dinner at the restaurant “Le Coq Sauvage”.
- Guided visit of Sarlat and the producers of foie gras and eaux de vie, with tasting; visit to the distillery of La Trappe and dinner at the restaurant.
- Visit to the market at St Foi la Grande and a cookery lesson with preparation of the evening meal together.
- Guided visit of the Chateau de Brie with tasting of cheese and wine.
- Full day out at Arcachon with guided visit of the Pilat Dune and the bird island (La-Teste-de-Buch) by boat. Dinner in a restaurant in the bay of Arcachon, visit to the Chateau Pape Clement with tasting of delicacies and wines and dinner in the restaurant “Brasserie Bordelaise”.
- Guided visit of Duras and the Chateau de Duras with tasting of delicacies and wines and dinner at the Chateau des Vigiers.
- Departure drinks.
- 2 free days.
DISCOVER OTHER LANGUAGE HOLIDAYS
OUR LANGUAGE HOLIDAY PACKAGES
Lingualand offers different packages, all including FLE (French as a foreign language) classes, accommodation with a family, in a hotel or château, and several activities, according to your needs, budget and desires. You can also choose a tailor-made package to create the holiday of your dreams.
OUR WINE AND CHATEAUX PACKAGES
Lingualand offers you our wine and chateaux packages, for all lovers of the French language, France, and its historical heritage. Our packages include FLE (French as a foreign language) classes and wine appreciation lessons. You will be accommodated in a 3-star hotel or in a chateaux and you will visit wonderful towns and vineyards, tasting the wines and regional products specially selected by our exceptional partners.